Irish Oxygen stocks a very large range of equipment for oxy-acetylene welding and cutting and oxy-propane cutting.
- Standard welding and cutting equipment normally consists of a regulator for the oxygen and fuel gas cylinders as well as hoses, connections, flash back arresters, and a shank (often called a blow torch). To this a cutting attachment is added for cutting steel or a welding mixer for welding, brazing or soldering. Nozzles of various sizes are available for different thicknesses of steel.
- For heavy duty cutting steel only, the blow torch and attachments are replaced by a larger single-piece cutting torch.
- For shielding gases, cylinder regulators and flow meters for differing pressures and flows are available.
- For inert gas uses, we carry a range of regulators for use either attended or unattended and can give advice on the installation of changeover units for uninterrupted supply from two or more cylinders.
- High purity gas users require special regulators with high purity internal parts and Irish Oxygen stocks a range of these.
- Regulators with high output pressures for use in the testing and instrumentation industry.
- Irish Oxygen has designed and supply a "Miniweld" set for the maintenance and DIY user who require portability of equipment. This set includes everything needed for welding and cutting and weights just 25 kg.